Kent Persson (politician)
|Party secretary of the Moderate Party|
20 April 2012 – 10 January 2015
|Party leader||Fredrik Reinfeldt|
|Preceded by||Sofia Arkelsten|
|Succeeded by||Tomas Tobé|
3 March 1971|
|Political party||Moderate Party|
Kent Fredrik Persson (born 3 March 1971) is a Swedish politician who was party secretary of the Moderate Party from 2012 to 2015. On 18 December 2014, Persson announced that he will resign as party secretary following the party's leadership election on 10 January 2015, and also leave the political arena.
From 2011 to 2012, Persson was the opposition leader in Örebro Municipality and was earlier opposition leader for Örebro County Council. He was also provincial chairman of the Moderate Party in Örebro County until 2012 and was a member of the executive board of the Moderate Party from 2011 to 2015.
Kent Persson is married and has two children. He is a teetotaler.
- Rosén, Hans. "Ny partisekreterare ska ge M tempoökning". Dagens Nyheter. Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- Kent Persson resigns from the political arenaAftonbladet. 18 December 2014.
- "Sök politiker". Örebro kommun. 12 July 2011. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 20 April 2012.
- "Kent Persson ny partisekreterare". Moderaterna. Archived from the original on 24 April 2012. Retrieved 20 April 2012.
- "Therefore I become a teetotaler". Expressen. Retrieved 21 April 2012.