Italian Football Hall of Fame
The Italian Football Hall of Fame, promoted by FIGC, is housed at the Museo del calcio in Coverciano, Italy. It aims to promote the heritage, history, culture and values of Italian football. Since 2011, new members are added every year and are divided into categories: Italian footballer, Italian coach, Italian veteran, Foreign footballer, Italian referee, Italian administrator and Posthumous honours. In 2014, the category Women's football was added.
Inductees by year
- (in Italian) HALL OF FAME DEL CALCIO ITALIANO.
- "'Hall of Fame del calcio italiano', si aprono le porte per altre 10 stelle" (in Italian). 20 October 2014. Retrieved 22 October 2014.
- "Hall of fame, 10 new entry: con Vialli e Mancini anche Facchetti e Ronaldo" [Hall of fame, 10 new entries: with Vialli and Mancini also Facchetti and Ronaldo] (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. 27 October 2015. Retrieved 27 October 2015.
- "Italian football Hall of Fame to induct ten new stars". vivoazzurro.it. 25 October 2016. Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- "'HALL OF FAME DEL CALCIO ITALIANO': REVOCATO IL RICONOSCIMENTO CONFERITO A GRAZIANO CESARI" (in Italian). figc.it. 11 November 2016.
- "Del Piero, Gullit, Conti and seven other legends enter the Italian Football Hall of Fame". vivoazzurro.it. 5 December 2017.