Hot Stove logo since 2012
|Opening theme||"Beat Of My Drum" by POWERS|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||5|
|Production location(s)||Studio K, MLB Network Studios, Secaucus, New Jersey|
1 hour (2009-2011)|
2 hours (2012-present)
MLB Network (2009–present)|
simulcast on MLB Network Radio (2010–present)
|Original release||January 1, 2009 – present|
|Related shows||MLB Tonight, Quick Pitch|
Hot Stove is an offseason baseball talk show that airs on MLB Network and is simulcast on MLB Network Radio. The show offers the coverage of offseason activities including trades, free agent signings, and rumors. It is taped live in "Studio K" of the MLB Network studios in Secaucus, New Jersey. Prior to its restructure to a talk show in 2012, it replaced MLB Tonight as the signature show of the network during the off season. As such it was taped live in Studio 3, but also featured segments taped in Studio 42. The program airs from after the World Series and before spring training.
- Bob Costas: (2009–2011)
Hot Stove Awards
On February 25, 2011 during the final segment of the final edition of Hot Stove of the season, the first-ever Hot Stove Awards was given according to the best animated features, best original screenplays, and best pictures.
- MLB Network Seven Days to Go
- "MLB Network adds Victor Rojas to on-air talent lineup". MLB.com. 2008-12-10. Retrieved 2008-12-14.
- "MLB Network signs Vasgersian". MLB.com. 2008-11-05. Retrieved 2008-11-08.
- "MLB Network signs Reynolds and Leiter". MLB.com. 2008-11-12. Retrieved 2008-11-12.
- tampabay.com Magrane leaving TV booth for MLB Network
- yardbarker.com December 6, 2008 Dan Plesac joins MLB Network
- Multichannel News February 3, 2009 Costas Joins MLB Network's Team
- MLB Network presents the Hot Stove Awards