Highbridge Capital Management
|Founders||Glenn Dubin and Henry Swieca|
New York, New York, United States
Number of employees
The firm was founded in 1992, by childhood friends Glenn Dubin and Henry Swieca. The company started with $35 million in capital and is named after the 19th-century aqueduct that connects Washington Heights and the Bronx. In 2004, J.P. Morgan Asset Management purchased 55% ownership of the firm, and then substantially all the remaining shares in 2009.
- Brooke Harlow - Former Managing Director.
- "Highbridge Capital Management LLC". WhaleWisdom. September 20, 2017.
- "Highbridge Capital Management - Investor Profile". HedgeTracker. 2013-03-31. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "Firm Overview". Highbridge. Archived from the original on 2013-10-27. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "Purchase Of Highbridge Capital Management" (Press release). J.P. Morgan Chase. June 11, 2009. Archived from the original on April 26, 2012. Retrieved 2016-05-22.
- "Highbridge Capital Management, LLC: Private Company Information". BusinessWeek. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- Chung, Juliet, and Emily Glazer, "J.P. Morgan Near Deal to Sell Majority of Highbridge Private Equity Business" (subscription access), Wall Street Journal, October 20, 2015. Retrieved 2015-10-20.