Herreys (sometimes Herrey's or Herrey), is a Swedish pop group, consisting of the three Mormon brothers Per Herrey (born 9 August 1958), Richard Herrey (born 19 August 1964) and Louis Herrey (born 3 November 1966). They won the Eurovision Song Contest 1984 with the song "Diggi-Loo Diggi-Ley". In 1985, they won the Sopot International Song Festival with "Sommarparty". At the time Herreys won Eurovision, the brothers were living and working as singers in the United States. 2 Herreys continued to record and tour for a few years, but had no hits of the same magnitude as the Eurovision winner. They were the first European boyband preceding the international boom a few years later. Herreys was the bestselling pop group in Sweden in the 1980s, and enjoyed enormous success touring and performing in excess of 300 live shows. Herreys was also the first western band to be invited to tour behind the Iron Curtain in the Soviet Union, and also did shows with the big Russian star Alla Pugacheva. Louis Herrey decided in 1987 that he needed to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and with his brothers' permission he left for two years, leading to the breakup of Herreys.
The three brothers reunited to perform "Diggi-Loo Diggi-Ley" in the intermission of one of the Swedish Melodifestivalen semifinals of 2002. Richard Herrey made an appearance at Congratulations, a 50th anniversary concert, held in Copenhagen, Denmark in October 2005. In February 2006, Richard Herrey released his first solo album, Jag e Kung. They performed at Eurovision Song Contest's Greatest Hits, the 60th anniversary show in 2015.
- "Crazy people" / "I'm so sorry"
- "You" / "I see the love"
- "Kall som is" / "Mirror mirror"
- (#18 in Sweden) (1984)
- "Diggi-Loo-Diggi-Ley" (1984)
- (#2 in Sweden, #5 in Norway, #10 in Switzerland, #11 in Germany, #18 in Denmark, #46 in UK)
- "People say it's in the air" / "I'm so sorry"
- "Varje liten droppe regn" (EP)
- (#11 in Sweden)
- "People from Ibiza" / "Sommarparty"
- (#20 in Sweden)
- "Din telefon" / "Why Why"
- "Chinese Temptation" / "Sweet Love"
- "Freedom" / "Little Pretty Girl"
- "Min ensamma vrå" / "Livet i dig"
- "Öppna dina ögon" / "Hanna"
- "Här vill jag leva" / "Hon ger dig allt"
- "Herrey's* - Diggi Loo, Diggi Ley Images", discogs.com. Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- "Herrey* - Different I's Images", discogs.com. Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- Christian Masson. "1984 - Luxembourg". Songcontest.free.fr. Retrieved 2014-06-06.
- "Herreys | Biography & History | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- "03/04/2015, Eurovision's Greatest Hits - Herreys - BBC One". BBC. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- Richard Herrey's website
- Louis Herrey's blog
- Per Herrey's website
- Återförening i gyllene skor
- The Herrey's discography at Discogs
|Awards and achievements|
with "Si la vie est cadeau"
| Winner of the Eurovision Song Contest
with "La det swinge"
| Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest
with "Bra vibrationer"