Gwendolyn Sontheim Meyer
|Gwendolyn Sontheim Meyer|
|Born||1961/1962 (age 56–57)|
|Residence||Rancho Santa Fe, California|
|Net worth||$4.2 billion (February 2017)|
|Parent(s)||Marion MacMillan Pictet|
William W. Cargill (great-great-grandfather)|
Whitney MacMillan (maternal uncle)
She lives on Coral Reef Ranch in Rancho Santa Fe, California. She is married, and has two children. As of March 2012, she was estimated to be worth approximately US$3 billion.
- "The World's Billionaires: Gwendolyn Sontheim Meyer". Forbes. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- Juli Weiner, America’s Poor: Mitt Romney Does Not Make Forbes 400 List , Vanity Fair, September 19, 2012
- Prix Credit Suisse
- Brian Solomon, The Secretive Cargill Billionaires And Their Family Tree, Forbes, 9/22/2011
- Winci Acquired for Guenter Seidel to Ride, Eurodressage, 01/01/2013
- Off Centerline, Sidelines, January 17, 2013
- Lindsay Berreth, Seidel Gets New Grand Prix Ride, The Chronicle of the Horse, January 3, 2013