Greeley County Courthouse (Nebraska)
Greeley County Courthouse
|Location||Kildare St., Greeley, Nebraska|
|Coordinates||41°32′53″N 98°31′47″W / 41.54806°N 98.52972°WCoordinates: 41°32′53″N 98°31′47″W / 41.54806°N 98.52972°W|
|Area||2 acres (0.81 ha)|
|Architect||Berlinghof & Davis|
|Architectural style||Classical Revival|
|MPS||County Courthouses of Nebraska MPS|
|NRHP reference #||89002228|
|Added to NRHP||January 10, 1990|
The Greeley County Courthouse in Greeley, Nebraska was built in 1913-14. It was designed by architects Berlinghof & Davis in Classical Revival style. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1990.
It is a three-story building on a basement, with foundation and trim of gold-hued limestone, and walls of greyish-tan brick. It has been described as "a good example of the work of Nebraska architect George A. Berlinghof (here as Berlinghof & Davis), representing the evolution of his designs. The courthouse is a less elaborate version of the Howard County Courthouse built in 1912-15 in the next county south of Greeley."
A former pumphouse is a second contributing building on the property.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Barbara Beving Long (November 8, 1989). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Greeley County Courthouse / GY02-2". National Park Service. Retrieved June 13, 2017. With four photos from 1989.
Media related to Greeley County Courthouse (Nebraska) at Wikimedia Commons