Go Vegan Radio is a one-hour talk radio program hosted by Bob Linden. The show airs in the United States on terrestrial radio via the Clear Channel network on Green 960 AM in San Francisco and K-TALK 1150 AM in Los Angeles, CA every Sunday between 3pm – 4pm Pacific Time (5pm – 6pm ET). The show is also accessible via download, live stream and free podcast at Go Vegan Radio's webpage. The show has been the subject of a full-page article written by Pulitzer Prize–winning LA Times media critic Howard Rosenberg and has been featured as "Radio Show of the Week" in the LA Daily News. Go Vegan is produced by GoVeganRadio.com, a project of 501(c)3 non-profit public charity the International Humanities Center.
The show seeks to address a wide range of topics related to animal rights, diet, health, environment, world hunger, morality, civil liberties, free speech, justice, peace, product reviews, current events and vegan cooking recipes. It also features interviews with celebrity, expert and activist guests and community leaders.
Go Vegan debuted in its original form in January 2001. It was picked up by Air America and aired syndication across roughly 30 channels on June 30, 2007. While on Air America, the show aired Saturday afternoons from 2–3pm ET until January 2010 when Air America filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection and liquidation.
- Green 960, San Francisco, retrieved 2010-11-17
- Go Vegan Radio – Howard Rosenberg, Go Vegan Radio, retrieved 2010-11-17
- Go Vegan Radio – About Us, Go Vegan Radio, retrieved 2010-11-17
- GoVeganRadio (June 14, 2007), "Go Vegan with Bob Linden" to Debut on Air America Network weekend of June 30, San Francisco Bay Area Independent Media Center, retrieved 2010-11-17
- Air America, retrieved 2010-11-17
- Go Vegan Radio – Home, Go Vegan Radio, retrieved 2010-11-17
- Talal Ansari (June 22, 2009), Green Day in Valley, LA Daily News, retrieved 2010-11-17