Fox Faith (also spelled FoxFaith) is a brand of film studio Twentieth Century Fox targeting evangelical Christians. Established under Fox's video division, Fox Faith acquires independent Christian-themed films for theatrical and video release. Fox describes Fox Faith titles as "morally-driven, family-friendly programming," and requires them to "have overt Christian [c]ontent or be derived from the work of a Christian author."
Its theatrical releases are by arrangement with the AMC Theatres and Carmike Cinemas chains, and will mostly be digital releases. The New York Times said of Fox Faith's most widely distributed release, The Ultimate Gift: "While it's always fun when Hollywood aims to instruct us in the spiritual pitfalls of filthy lucre, perhaps insulting the artistic sensibilities of Christian audiences isn't the best way to get them into the multiplex."
- Thr3e (2006) (USA) (theatrical)
- Love's Abiding Joy (2006) ... Distributor (2006) (USA) (television)
- One Night with the King (2006) ... Distributor (2006) (USA) (theatrical)
- The Last Sin Eater (February 9, 2007) ... Distributor (2007) (USA) (theatrical)
- The Ultimate Gift (March 9, 2007) (USA) (theatrical)
- The Final Inquiry (2006) (a.k.a. The Inquiry / L'Inchiesta) ... Distributor (2007) (USA) (theatrical)
- Moondance Alexander (2007) ... Distributor (2007) (USA) (theatrical)
- Saving Sarah Cain (2007) ... Distributor (2007) (USA) (television)
- A Good Man Is Hard to Find (2008) (V) ... Distributor (2008) (USA) (all media)
- Ace of Hearts (2008) ... Distributor (2008) (USA) (Theatrical)
- Mama, I Want to Sing! (2009) ... Distributor (2008) (USA) (all media)
- Caro, Mark (September 24, 2006). "20th Century Fox sees box office gold in faith". The Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2006-10-07.
- "Fox Faith Movies - About Us". Retrieved 2006-10-07.
- Catsoulis, Jeannette. "The Ultimate Gift (2007)". The New York Times. Retrieved August 2009. Check date values in: