E. T. Neelakandan Mooss
|Eledath Thaikkattu Neelakandan Mooss|
Ollur, Thrissur, Kerala, India
1997 (aged 92–93)|
|Resting place||Ollur, Thrissur|
|Parent(s)||E. T. Narayanan Mooss|
Eledath Thaikkattu Neelakandan Mooss or E.T.Neelakandan Mooss (1904-1997) was an Ayurvedic physician and the founder of Vaidyaratnam Group.
After Gurukula schooling in childhood and later at Vailoppilli Sreedhara Menon Memorial Government Vocational Higher Secondary School, he learned Ashtanga Hridayam from Kuttancheri Valiya Aaryan Moose and Manu Moose. He then joined his father Ashtavaidyan E. T. Narayana Mooss at the family clinic. In 1954, Neelakandan Mooss founded the Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala and saw the establishment growing to an include Vaidyaratnam Nursing Home, Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College and Ayurvedic Research Centre. His son, Eledath Thaikkattu Narayanan Mooss, a recipient of Padmabhushan, succeeded him at the establishment.
- "Interview". Kerala.com. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala". Keralaholidays. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "E T Neelakandan Moose". Keralaayurvedics.com. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College, Thrissur, Kerala". Panchakarma.com. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Padma Awards" (PDF). Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. 2015. Archived from the original (PDF) on November 15, 2014. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eledath Thaikkattu Narayanan Mooss.|