dnata Travel Services
|Headquarters||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
dnata Travel is the biggest provider of travel services and products for retail and business customers for the Middle Eastern market. The company is based in Dubai. It is a business segment of Dnata, and as such, part of The Emirates Group. It has an annual turnover rate of $500 million.
On June 27, 2008 Dnata Travel Services bought a 20% stake in United Kingdom-based Hogg Robinson Group making it the largest shareholder of that company.
dnata Travel has its headquarters located in dnata Airline Center in the Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE. As the retail arm of dnata offering travel services and products, dnata Travel Services has 44 retail outlets scattered within Dubai.
Lines of businesses
Dnata Travel Services is further divided into the following lines of businesses
- Gulf Ventures
- Dnata Offshore & Marine Services
- MMI Travel
- Dnata Holidays
- Dnata Hajj and Umrah
- HRG MEWA
- Luxury Air Travel
- Dnata Travel
- Government Travel Services
- Airline Affairs
Awards and achievements
- "Dnata Travel Services info page". Theemiratesgroup.com. Retrieved 2010-01-18.
- "Dnata Buys Hogg Robinson Stake". TTN Worldwide. Retrieved 2010-01-18.
- "HRG Partner Dnata To Become Single Largest Shareholder". Btnonline.com. 2008-06-27. Retrieved 2010-01-18.
- "Arabian Business News: Dnata Travel and HRG bring internationally recognised travel brands to Afghanistan". Arabianbusiness.com. 2009-01-28. Retrieved 2010-01-18.
- "2009 World Travel Awards Middle East Winners". Worldtravelawards.com. Retrieved 2010-01-18.