Delhi & District Cricket Association
|Affiliation||Board of Control for Cricket in India|
|Headquarters||Feroz Shah Kotla|
The Delhi & District Cricket Association (DDCA) is the governing body of Cricket activities in the Delhi state of India and the Delhi cricket team. It is affiliated to the Board of Control for Cricket in India. The Delhi cricket team is the team for Delhi & District Cricket Association in the Ranji Trophy. The Delhi & District Cricket Association also plays with the name of DDCA President's XI, and participates in premier tournaments abroad and in India.
BJP MP Kirti Azad and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal have alleged corruption in DDCA against Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. Ram Jethmalani, a RJD MP and senior lawyer, has also accused Arun Jaitley of corruption and will fight a court case. Retired IPS Officer KPS Gill has also accused Arun Jaitley of corruption in the Hockey Federation of India. Kirti Azad has been suspended from the party for anti-party activities. On November 17, 2015 the Sanghi Committee gave a report to the Chief Minister of Delhi highlighting glaring irregularities in the affairs of DDCA and recommended setting up of a Commission of Enquiry
- "Kirti Azad threatens to reveal more on DDCA mess". Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- "DDCA row: AAP poses 5 questions to Jaitley". The Times of India. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- "Ram Jethmalani said he is confident about cornering Arun Jaitley: AAP". The Indian Express. 23 December 2015. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- FP Staff (23 December 2015). "Former hockey chief KPS Gill alleges Arun Jaitley got daughter appointed as HI counsel". Firstpost. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- PTI (24 December 2015). "DDCA corruption row: Kirti Azad suspended, wants PM Modi to intervene". News Nation. Retrieved 23 March 2016.