|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Owner||General Directorate of State Airports (DHMİ)|
|Operator||YDA Airport Investment and Management, Inc|
|Serves||Dalaman & Muğla province|
|Elevation AMSL||20 ft / 6.15 m|
|Coordinates||36°42′53″N 28°47′34″E / 36.71472°N 28.79278°E|
Location of airport in Turkey
Dalaman Airport (IATA: DLM, ICAO: LTBS) is an international airport and one of three serving south-west Turkey, the others being Milas-Bodrum Airport and Antalya Airport. It has two terminals. The old terminal is used for domestic flights and the new terminal is for international flights. The airport serves the surrounding tourist areas and environs of Dalaman. Flights are available to and from over 120 destinations, across the rest of Turkey, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
The new Dalaman International Terminal cost approximately $150,000,000 to complete and is the third largest terminal building in Turkey. There are 12 boarding gates, 8 with covered airbridges. The apron was also re-designed, increasing space for remote stands. Consequently, the airport has capacity to handle up to 35 flights at any one time. In total, the terminal now has a floor space of 95,000m2, compared with less than 45,000m2 prior to refurbishment. Check-in and departures are based on the upper two levels, with arrivals using the lower two levels. The old terminal building is still in use and operated as the domestic terminal.
Airlines and destinations
Shuttle services are available to Marmaris or Fethiye and Menteşe (central district of Muğla) along Marmaris and Fethiye. These services from the airport are mostly dependent on the arrival of domestic flights. Passengers from foreign flights generally use transfers or taxis. Parking facilities are available for up to 550 vehicles outside the terminal building.
- "AERODROME HISTORY". dalaman.dhmi.gov.tr.
- Terminal Archived 5 October 2008 at the Wayback Machine. ATM Dalaman Airport
- "AtlasGlobal Adds New Domestic Routes in S16". Routesonline.com. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "AtlasGlobal adds new Russian scheduled charters in S18". Routesonline.com. 15 March 2018.
- "Flight schedule". platov.aero. 12 December 2017.
- "Flight Wien - Dalaman - myAustrian Holidays". Myholiday.austrian.com.
- "Aviolet charter schedule" (PDF). Aviolet.rs.
- "Flights". anextour.com. 24 April 2018.
- "Flights". anextour.com.ua.
- "FlightsMap". Azurair.ua. Retrieved 19 July 2018.
- "Route Map - Flights to European Destinations and Beyond". Easyjet.com.
- "Timetable Dalaman". Flyedelweiss.com.
- "Flight Timetable". tui.co.uk. Retrieved 14 January 2018.
- "Timetable". b2b.tui.ru. Retrieved 8 April 2018.
- 2018. "Jet2.com S18 new routes as of 05DEC17". Routesonline.com.
- "Destinations". Jet2.com.
- "Only Flight". tui.se. Retrieved 8 April 2018.
- "NordStar - Авиакомпания". nordstar.ru.
- "Flight Search". pegasys.pegast.ru. 19 February 2018.
- "Pegasus expands Middle East network in S18". Routesonline.com.
- "Ryanair plans Dalaman launch in June 2018". Routesonline.com.
- "freight monitor". online.joinup.ua. 9 July 2018.
- "Route network - SunExpress". Sunexpress.com.
- "Timetable". Thomascookairlines.com. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
- "Find din rejse med Spies - Ferier du ikke vil hjem fra - Spies". Spies.dk.
- "Destinations". Transavia.com.
- "Travel Services outlines S18 737 MAX 8 routes for Poland / Slovakia". Routesonline.com. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- "TUI launches new Dalaman route from Liverpool John Lennon Airport for summer 2019". Liverpoolairport.com. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
- "TUI Airways UK outlines new routes in S18". routesonline.com. Retrieved 21 December 2017.
- "Flight Timetable". TUI Airways. 7 April 2018.
- 2018, UBM (UK) Ltd. "TUI Nordic schedules additional Turkey routes in S18". Routesonline.com.
- "Charter flights department – Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) (Ukraine)". FlyUIA.
- "WindRose. Airline tickets. Book and Buy online. Ticket". Windrose.kiev.ua.
- DHMİ Genel Müdürlüğü. "Devlet Hava Meydanları İşletmesi Genel Müdürlüğü". Dhmi.gov.tr.