Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam
|दक्षिण हरियाणा बिजली वितरण निगम|
Logo of DHBVN
|Electric utility overview|
|Formed||1 July 1999|
Hisar, Haryana, India|
Coordinates: 29°48′27″N 75°48′04″E / 29.80750°N 75.80111°E
|Electric utility executive||
|Parent department||Department of Power, Government of Haryana|
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, also known as DHBVN Limited is an Indian state owned electric utility company. It is owned by Government of Haryana and its headquarters is located in Hisar city of Haryana, India.
In 1998, Haryana State Electricity Board was divided into two parts, namely, Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL) and Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL). On 1 July 1999, HVPNL was further divided into two parts, namely, Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (UHBVN) and Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN). DHBVN is responsible for distribution of power in South Haryana.
- "Address of various offices under DHBVN". DHBVN. Archived from the original on 19 January 2012. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- "Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam(DHBVN) - Department of Power". dhbvn.org.in. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- Official website of DHBVN
- e-payment link of DHBVN
- Smart Grid Gurgaon Website
- Official portal of Government of Haryana
- HarSamadhan Haryana Govt's online Complaints portal