City of Derry Tramways
The City of Derry Tramways was a tramway in Derry, Ireland that operated from 1897 until 1919. This was a standard gauge (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in (1,435 mm)) line served by horse trams and was never electrified.
The tramway had only one line. It was 1.5 miles (2.4 km) long and ran along the City side of the River Foyle parallel to the Londonderry Port and Harbour Commissioners' (LPHC) railway on that side of the river. The tramway's southern terminus was by Craigavon Bridge and its northern terminus was between Graving Dock and Pennyburn. It served the GNR's Londonderry Foyle Road station, the LPHC's Middle Quay station and the Londonderry and Lough Swilly Railway's Londonderry Graving Dock station.
- Hajducki 1974, p. xvii.
- Hajducki, 1974, map 3
- Hajducki, S. Maxwell (1974). A Railway Atlas of Ireland. Newton Abbott: David & Charles. map 3, page xvii. ISBN 0-7153-5167-2.