Cinema of Kyrgyzstan
|Cinema of Kyrgyzstan|
|Produced feature films (2011)|
|Gross box office (2011)|
In 1998, Beshkempir, by Aktan Abdykalykov, won the Best Film Grand Prix at the 1st Eurasia International Film Festival, in Almaty, Kazakhstan. In 2005, at the 2nd Eurasia IFF, Saratan, by Ernest Abdyzhapparov, won the Special Jury Prize. In 2008, at the 5th Eurasia IFF, Unknown Route, by Temir Birnazarov, won the Special Feature Film Jury Award; Bridge, by Tina Ibragimov, and Debt, by Temir Birnazarov, won the Special Short Film Jury Award; Bolotbek Zhamshiev won the An Outstanding Contribution to World Cinema Art development award.
- "Feature films". UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- "Feature films: Exhibition - Admissions & gross box office (GBO)". UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- "History". eurasiaiff.kz. Archived from the original on 19 September 2014. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- "The motherly field". eurasiaiff.kz. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- "The Snowstorming Substation". eurasiaiff.kz. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- Jared Rapfogel (July 2003). "Central Asian Films". senses of cinema. Retrieved 29 June 2014.