Church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary (O'Connor, Nebraska)

Church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Location Off NE 56, O'Connor, Nebraska
Coordinates 41°30′39″N 98°28′30″W / 41.51084°N 98.47511°W / 41.51084; -98.47511Coordinates: 41°30′39″N 98°28′30″W / 41.51084°N 98.47511°W / 41.51084; -98.47511
Area 109.7 acres (44.4 ha)
Built 1879 (1879)
Architect James H. Craddock
Architectural style Romanesque
NRHP reference # 84002472[1]
Added to NRHP February 23, 1984

Church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary is a church off NE 56 in O'Connor, Nebraska.

It was built in 1879 and was added to the National Register in 1984.

References


This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.