Church of St. George, Banovo Brdo
|Church of the Saint George, Banovo brdo / |
Црква светог Ђорђа (Баново брдо)
|Affiliation||Serbian Orthodox Church|
Church of St. George is the Serbian Orthodox Church, located in Čukarica, Belgrade, in Banovo Brdo and built between 1928 and 1932. The Church was designed by Russian architect Androsov, and It is situated on the edge of the hill overlooking the Sava River.