Christmas tree (disambiguation)
|Look up Christmas tree in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Christmas tree is a festive decoration. It may also refer to:
- The Christmas Tree (novel), a 1981 novel by Irish author Jennifer Johnston
- Christmas tree (aviation), a term for alert aprons of the United States Air Force during the Cold War
- Christmas tree (oil well), an assembly of valves used in oil and gas extraction
- Christmas tree bill, a political term referring to a bill in the U.S. Congress that attracts many, often unrelated, floor amendments
- The Christmas Tree Cluster, a distinctive star cluster of the astronomical object NGC 2264 in Monoceros constellation
- 'Christmas Tree' formation, a pattern of positions in football
- Christmas Tree Lane, a boulevard in Altadena, California
- Christmas tree packet, a unit of data used in information technology
- Metrosideros excelsa, the pōhutukawa, a New Zealand plant also known as the Christmas tree
- Nuytsia floribunda, a West Australian plant of the genus Nuytsia, also known as the Christmas tree
- Spirobranchus giganteus, a small, tube-building polychaete worm commonly known as the "Christmas tree worm"
- Christmas tree (drag racing), the series of lights used to start drag races.