Chart Show Hits
|Chart Show Hits|
|Launched||17 March 2010|
|Owned by||Sony Pictures Television|
|Picture format||16:9, 576i (SDTV)|
|Audience share||0.02% (April 2017 , BARB)|
Dance Nation TV (2010–13)|
Chart Show Dance (2013–16)
Chart Show TV|
Sony Crime Channel
Sony Crime Channel 2
Sony Movie Channel
|Astra 2F||11307 V 27500 2/3|
Chart Show Hits is a music TV Channel owned and operated by CSC Media Group (formerly Chart Show Channels). Chart Show Hits specialises mostly on the current Top 40 & recent popular hits.
On 17 March 2010, Dance Nation TV replaced Flaunt, specialising in dance music, chart remixes and mashups of popular songs. On 3 January 2013, Dance Nation TV was replaced with and rebranded as Chart Show Dance, after the last video shown in Dance Nation branding was Amelia Lily - Shut Up (Wideboys Remix).
Chart Show Dance launched on Freesat channel 503 on 15 July 2013, replacing Scuzz on the platform.
On 22 July 2013 on Sky, Chart Show Dance moved from 376 to 382 (to sit next to Clubland TV), while BuzMuzik and Bliss moved from 382 and 372 to 372 and 376. On 3 April 2014, following closure of BuzMuzik, Chart Show Dance moved to channel 372 on Sky.
From 20 November to 31 December 2014, Chart Show Dance was temporarily renamed to Dance Xmas for Christmas like Blissmas. It did the same from 1 to 31 December 2015, but this time as Dancember. On 1 July 2016, it rebranded again, but this time as Chart Show Summer.
On 2 May 2015, it moved to Freesat channel 502, in a reshuffle of the Music section to fit Viva into the section, after its entertainment programmes had been removed due to the launch of Spike on 15 April.
On 22 September 2016, Chart Show Dance was rebranded as Chart Show Hits.
Chart Show Hits, along with Chart Show TV was launched in Romania in 2018. It, along with Chart Show TV, received a new logo on May 1, 2018, as well as simultaneously moving to Sky channel 370 as part of Sky's major EPG reshuffle.
On 5 June until 1 September 2018, Chart Show Hits was temporarily renamed as Summer Hits.
- Big Hits Right Now - Non-stop newest hit music videos all night long on Chart Show Hits!
- Breakfast Hits - Biggest beats to wake you up every morning from 6 am.
- Huge Hits All Day - Keep it Chart Show for massive hit music all day, every day!
- #Play Massive Chart / Friday Night / Saturday Night / Massive Weekend Hits - A daily two-hour interactive show where a set of 3 songs at a time can be chosen by tweeting the relevant hashtag, the hashtag with the most votes is then played next and this process is repeated. (11 am, 6 pm and 10 pm.) Show was originally on Flava before it closed.
- Top 10 Airplay Chart - Top 10 tunes played on Chart Show Hits this week.
- This Week's Biggest Hits - This week's chart-topping songs.
- Today's Hot Hits Top 10 / The Weekend Hit List Top 10 - Top 10 tunes today. (10 am, 1 pm, 5 pm and 8 pm.)
- Super Hits Weekend - The weekend is here! Keep it Chart Show for back-to-back music! (The weekend block kicks off from 6 am on Saturday.)
- The Hits - Hit singles by a specific artist.
- "BARB reported channels". Overnights.tv. 11 December 2012.
Dance Nation will be rebranded to Chart Show Dance on 3rd January 2013.
- "Freesat: Chart Show Dance replaces Scuzz; The Space closes its doors". a516digital. 15 July 2013.