|Hubs||Caen - Carpiquet Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||Flying Blue|
|Key people||Alain Battisti|
Chalair Aviation is a French regional airline with its head office and base on the grounds of Caen – Carpiquet Airport in Carpiquet. It operates scheduled regional services as well as charter flights for various occasions.
The airline was founded in 1986. Starting 1997, besides business and freight flights, Chalair Aviation began operating a Fairchild Swearingen Metroliner for scheduled flights between Le Mans and Eindhoven and an ATR 42 between Cherbourg and Orly. Between 1997 and 2004, Chalair Aviation operated 1 Fairchild Swearingen Metroliner, 1 ATR 42-300 and 3 Cessna Citation II and CJ2 jets.
The airline provides scheduled services as well as corporate shuttle services, freight (including toxic and corrosive material), business and sanitary flights, pilot certification and training, aircraft management and engineering and neighboring islands and JAR Part 145 maintenance services. The airline now employs a total 42 persons, among them 27 are pilots.
- airfleets.net - Chalair Aviation fleet details retrieved 31 January 2018
- "Access Archived 21 December 2010 at the Wayback Machine.." (image). Chalair Aviation. Retrieved on 12 February 2011. "Chalair Aviation Headquarters Aéroport de Caen-Carpiquet 14650 Carpiquet France."
- chalair.eu - History retrieved 9 July 2016
- chalair.eu - Business aviation retrieved 9 July 2016
- hamburg-news.de - "Chalair Aviation flies from Hamburg Airport to Antwerp" (German) 4 July 2016
- chalair.eu - Regular schedules retrieved 9 July 2016
- chalair.eu - Summer flight schedules retrieved 9 July 2016