Cartoon Network (Poland)
|Cartoon Network Poland|
September 17, 1993|
As Cartoon Network Europe.
1 September 1998
|Owned by||Turner Broadcasting System Europe|
|Picture format||16:9 (576p), 16:9 (1080p)|
|Audience share||0.74% (2012, Nielsen)|
Channel 89 (SD)|
Channel 173 (HD)
|NC+||Channel 101 (HD)|
Cartoon Network Poland is a Polish language cartoon channel broadcasting to people in Poland. The channel launched on 1 September 1998 on 12:00 am local time. Since 1 March 2007, it's been broadcast 24 hours a day. On 30 September 2002 the channel began to air in Hungary and Romania. On 1 October 2008 a separate channel was created for Hungary & Romania. Both are transmitted from Warsaw. There was previously a Polish, Romanian, Hungarian and English audio track available. Currently there's only a Polish and English audio track. The channel is owned by Turner Broadcasting System Europe. The channel also carried a Toonami programming block.The channel works with some Polish dubbing studios: Studio Sonica, Start International Polska, SDI Media Polska, Master Film and Studio Genetix Film Factory. On 1 September 2016, Cartoon Network Poland re-branded using graphics from the Check It 4.0 branding package.On 4 June 2018 on 22:00 pm, Cartoon Network Poland first time aired Cartoon Network Classics.
- "INFORMACJA O PODSTAWOWYCH PROBLEMACH RADIOFONII I TELEWIZJI W 2012 ROKU" (PDF). krrit.gov.pl. 19 March 2013.
- "Cartoon Network's Mag Masters Poland". Animation World Network. 7 January 2000. Retrieved 2011-04-02.
- "Turner expands Polish offer". Broadband TV News. 20 January 2009. Retrieved 2011-04-02.
- "Cartoon Network Germany And Cartoon Network Poland Rebranded To Check It 4.0 On Feb 2 it changed the DOG (logo)Today". RegularCapital: Cartoon Network International News. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- fdb.pl. "Kultowe kreskówki wracają do Cartoon Network". fdb.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-08-12.