Cagliari Elmas Airport
|Cagliari Elmas Airport|
International "Mario Mameli"
Aeroporto di Cagliari
|Focus city for|
|Elevation AMSL||13 ft / 4 m|
|Coordinates||39°15′05.29″N 09°03′15.42″E / 39.2514694°N 9.0542833°E|
Location of the airport in Sardinia
The airport opened on 3 May 1937. It was upgraded in 2003 and the terminal was expanded and provided with 6 jetbridges for passenger boarding, with a capacity of 4 million passengers per year. In 2014, the airport handled 3,639,627 passengers.
Airlines and destinations
The airport is about 7 km from Cagliari city centre. A railway station serving the airport permits connections to most Sardinian towns.
- "Statistiche Dicembre 2014 - Assaeroporti". www.assaeroporti.com.
- Cagliari-Airport.com. "Cagliari Airport - Cagliari International Airport Elmas (CAG)". www.cagliari-airport.com.
- 2018, UBM (UK) Ltd. "Air France expands seasonal routes from Paris CDG in 3Q18".
- 108. "Charter Flights". www.bolzanoairport.it.
- "easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18". Routesonline. Retrieved 2018-01-31.
- "Ryanair Announces $300m Additional Investment With 3 New Aircraft At Manchester - Ryanair's Corporate Website". corporate.ryanair.com.
- "Russia, Moscow, Domodedovo (DME)SwapItaly, Cagliari, Cagliari Elmas (CAG)". S7.ru. S7 Airlines. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- Liu, Jim (15 September 2017). "S7 Airlines adds Cagliari seasonal service in S18". Routesonline. Retrieved 15 September 2017.