Cabinet of South Africa
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
The President appoints the Deputy President, ministers, and deputy ministers; assigns their powers and functions, and may dismiss them. The President may select any number of ministers from the members of the National Assembly, and may select no more than two ministers from outside the assembly.
Members of the current cabinet
Cyril Ramaphosa was appointed as President of South Africa by parliament on 15 February 2018. On 26 February he announced a major Cabinet reshuffle, including the appointment of David Mabuza as Deputy President.
- "The Constitution of South Africa". GCIS. 1996.
- "About Government". South Africa Government Online. Archived from the original on 2014-06-30.
- "Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa, Mr". South African Government. Retrieved 2018-02-15.
- "Mabuza hired, Nene's back as Ramaphosa shakes up Cabinet". TimesLIVE. 26 February 2018. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- "Government Leaders". South African Government. Retrieved 2018-02-15.