Born: July 2, 1994|
Dykxhoorn attended St. Anne's Catholic Secondary School in Clinton, Ontario, and Central Arizona College. The Houston Astros selected Dykxhoorn in the sixth round of the 2014 MLB draft, and signed him for a $250,000 signing bonus. After signing, Dykxhoorn was assigned to the Greeneville Astros where he went 3–3 with a 4.31 ERA in 12 games. In 2015, he played for the Quad City River Bandits, posting a 8–5 record and 3.88 ERA. He was promoted to the Lancaster JetHawks for the 2016 season where he went 10–4 with a 5.02 ERA in a career high 123.2 innings pitched. He spent the 2017 season with the Corpus Christi Hooks, going 3–5 with a 4.62 ERA in 25 games pitched.
- nurun.com (June 10, 2014). "Astros draft Delhi pitcher | Simcoe Reformer". Simcoereformer.ca. Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Ex-Vaqueros have defied long odds to reach the majors | Local Sports". pinalcentral.com. July 30, 2016. Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Sizing up Astros' new Canadian pitching prospect | Baseball | Sports | Toronto S". Torontosun.com. June 7, 2014. Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Tall Hooks righty making steady climb through minors". Caller.com. April 18, 2017. Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Brock Dykxhoorn Stats, Highlights, Bio – MiLB.com Stats – The Official Site of Minor League Baseball". Retrieved December 9, 2017.
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference (Minors)