Belle Air Europe
|Ceased operations||26 November 2013|
|Hubs||Pristina International Airport|
Belle Air Europe was a privately owned low-cost airline, founded in 2009 as a subsidiary by Belle Air, having its head office in Ancona, Italy. On 26 November 2013 Belle Air Europe ceased operations due to financial difficulties, just two days after the parent company Belle Air suspended operations as well.
Belle Air Europe operated international flights on scheduled service to several cities in Belgium, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland out of Pristina International Airport Adem Jashari and to a smaller extend out of Skopje "Alexander the Great" Airport.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-11-17. Retrieved 2012-11-16.
- ""Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-01-23. Retrieved 2012-11-16." [sic] Belle Air Europe.
- ch-aviation.com: Belle Air Europe suspends flights as well
- "Belle Air Europe Fleet Details and History". planespotters.net. Retrieved 1 March 2015.
- "Operator Aircraft List Italy". planespotters.net. Retrieved 1 March 2015.