|Olympic medal record|
Bekzat Sattarkhanov (Kazakh: Бекзат Саттарханов; April 4, 1980 in Turkistan — December 31, 2000 in Shymkent) was a Kazakh boxer who competed in the men's featherweight division (57 kg) at the 2000 Summer Olympics and won the gold medal.
Sattarkhanov died in a car accident in his native Kazakhstan on New Year's Eve 2000. Two others in the car survived.
- 2000 won the gold medal at the Sydney Olympics as a Featherweight. Results were:
- Round of 32:Defeated Ovidiu Bobirnat of Romania - PTS (11-5)
- Round of 16:Defeated Jeffrey Mathebula of South Africa - PTS (16-5)
- Quarterfinal:Defeated Ramazan Palyani of Turkey - PTS (12-11)
- Semifinal:Defeated Tahar Tamsamani of Morocco - PTS (22-10)
- Final: Defeated Ricardo Juarez of the United States- PTS (22-14)
- Bekzat [English, Kazakh & Russian Edition], Yeszhan S. Aynabekov & Nesyp Zhunysbayuly, Kazygurt: Almaty 2006, ISBN 10: 9965221804, ISBN 13: 9789965221804.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Bekzat Sattarkhanov". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2012-10-26.