|Date of birth||12 July 1992|
|Place of birth||Poznań, Poland|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|TPS Winogrady Poznań|
|2011–2012||→ Warta Poznań (loan)||21||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 25 May 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12:19, 28 June 2018 (UTC)
Born in Poznań, Bereszyński played youth football with TPS Winogrady Poznań, Poznaniak Poznań, Warta Poznań and Lech Poznań. He played senior football with Lech Poznań, Warta Poznań and Legia Warsaw. While with Lech Poznań, he played in the UEFA Europa League qualifying rounds.
Bereszyński was sent off in the last round of the 2013–14 UEFA Europa League Group stage, and was suspended for the next three European matches. He did not feature in the second round nor the first leg of the 3rd qualification round in the 2014–15 UEFA Champions League. However, as his club failed to include him in their squad registration for the second round matches, he had not finished his suspension when he came on as a sub in the 86th minute in the return leg against Celtic F.C. in the third round. Legia won the match 2–0, and 6–1 on aggregate. However, after considering the mistake, UEFA set the result to a 3–0 win for Celtic. This made the Scottish team winners on the away goals rule.
In January 2017, Bereszyński moved to Italy signing four-and-a-half year deal with Sampdoria.
|Warta Poznań (loan)||2011–12||I liga||27||0||0||0||–||–||27||0|
1 Including Polish SuperCup.
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia – List of Players" (PDF). FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- Bartosz Bereszyński at 90minut.pl (in Polish)
- Bartosz Bereszyński at Soccerway
- Bartosz Bereszyński – UEFA competition record
- "Match details". UEFA. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- "Celtic reinstated to Champions League". BBC Sport. 8 August 2014.
- "Oficjalnie: Bereszyński piłkarzem Sampdorii Genua!". PrzegladSportowy.pl.
- "Bartosz Bereszyński". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman.