Barry Schwartz (technologist)
Barry Schwartz (born 1980) is a blogger who writes about search engines and search engine marketing. Schwartz is the founder and currently the editor of Search Engine Roundtable, an online news site covering the search engines and search engine marketing. He also is the CEO & President of RustyBrick, Inc., a New York-based web development company, and a news editor at Search Engine Land, a search engine news site founded by Danny Sullivan. Previously, Schwartz was a writer for Search Engine Watch. He also moderates online and offline panels at Search Engine Watch, Cre8asite Forums and WebmasterWorld's PubCon.
He has been interviewed by NBC Nightly News and USA Today about Search Marketing, and has been quoted by news organizations reporting on the Internet Marketing space. He is also the organizer of the annual Search Marketing Expo (SMX) in Israel, and is a member of the Internet Marketers – New York. He also currently hosts the Search Pulse podcast on WebmasterRadio.FM.
- "Barry Schwartz's Search Engine Roundtable Articles". Seroundtable.com. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- Matt Cutts, Search Engine Strategies Chicago 2006, December 5, 2005
- "Rusty Brick". Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "Blueglass Archive". Retrieved 2014-05-29.
- "Barry Schwartz – Search Engine Watch (#SEW)". Search Engine Watch. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- Barry Schwartz, PubCon Biography
- rustybrick (September 12, 2010). "NBC Nightly News – Google Advertising". Youtube. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- Acohido, Byron (May 5, 2010). "USA Today Google's new look amps up search-engine competition". USA Today. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- Manjoo, Farhad (August 31, 2009). "Can Microsoft's Bing, or Anyone, Seriously Challenge Google?". Time. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- "North Carolina District Schools Google". Forbes. June 26, 2006. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- King, Rachael (June 5, 2009). "Saving Face Online". Bloomberg BusinessWeek. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- Jerusalem Post on "SEO". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- "New Web Marketing Group Takes Velvet Rope Approach". Clickz.com. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- "The Pulse". .webmasterradio.fm. November 13, 2007. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- "Barry Schwartz CEO of RustyBrick". rustybrick.com.
- Barry Schwartz (November 14, 2014). "Video Recap of Weekly Search Buzz". seoroundtable.com.