558 Wade Stewart Road|
Buies Creek, NC 27506
|Broke ground||March 15, 2007|
|Opened||August 30, 2008|
|Construction cost||$10 million|
|Architect||McMillan Smith & Partners (now McMillan, Pazdan & Smith)|
|General contractor||T. A. Loving|
|Campbell Fighting Camels (NCAA)|
Barker–Lane Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Buies Creek, North Carolina. The stadium is located on the campus of Campbell University and hosts the school's American football program. The stadium was scheduled to be completed in stages with the first stage to include the field, the field house, the main entrance, the bowl, seating for 5,000 spectators and necessary road realignment and the final two stages are scheduled to include additional seating, a press box, a second entrance, stadium lights, plus other necessary features. All phases of the stadium was completed by the second season of Campbell University football in 2009. The first scoring play in Barker–Lane Stadium was a field goal kicked by Adam Willets. In 2018, the field had new turf just in time for the 2018 Campbell Camels Season.
- "Barker-Lane Stadium". Campbell Athletics. Campbell University. July 14, 2017. Retrieved November 20, 2017.
- "2008 Campbell Football Media Guide" (PDF). Campbell Athletics. Campbell University. p. 2. Retrieved September 16, 2013.
- "Barker-Lane Stadium". Campbell University. Archived from the original on July 5, 2011.
- "Campbell University Football Stadium Project Information - Historical Gymnasium Project in North Carolina". www.reedconstructiondata.com.
- "Campbell Football". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2018-08-12.