Bangladesh–Serbia relations refer to the bilateral relations between Bangladesh and Serbia. Relations between Yugoslavia and Bangladesh were officially established in 1971, immediately after the independence of Bangladesh. This has continued to present with Serbia being the successor state to Yugoslavia. Serbia does not have a resident ambassador in Bangladesh, only an honorary consul.
Bangladesh and Serbia have shown their mutual interest to expand the bilateral economic activities between the two countries and have been taking necessary steps in this regard. Serbia has expressed its interest to form joint ventures with Bangladeshi firms for increasing bilateral trade and investments. Bangladeshi pharmaceutical products, textile items, ready made garments and leather goods have been identified as products with good potential in the Serbian market.
- "Bilateral Issues with Foreign Countries: Bangladesh". Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Serbia. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- "Bangladesh, Serbia keen to revive ties". The Daily Star. 2015-04-18. Retrieved 2016-10-24.
- "Ambassadors of Russia and Serbia call on Foreign Minister". Bdnews24.com. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- "FBCCI urges Serbia, Montenegro to invest in Bangladesh". Bangladesh Observer. Archived from the original on October 19, 2005. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- "Serbia keen to increase trade relations with Bangladesh". Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha. Archived from the original on 11 July 2011. Retrieved 13 January 2014.