|Key people||Brig Nadeem Aslam Khan (Retired)|
Askari Aviation (Urdu: عسكري ہوا نوردی) is an airline based in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan, one of the for-profit business enterprises owned by Army Welfare Trust. Askari Aviation was established in 1995, to maintain, operate and market aircraft and helicopters.
Askari Air Pakistan Airlines
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority confirmed that Askari Air Pakistan had applied for (RPT) air licence along with three other companies.
|Aérospatiale SA 330 Puma||1||0|
|Eurocopter AS350 Écureuil||1||0|
|Aérospatiale Alouette III||1||0|
|Aérospatiale SA 315B Lama||1||0|
|Embraer Legacy 600||1||0|
|PAC MFI-17 Mushshak||1||0|
Askari Flying Academy
Askari Flying Academy is a part of Askari Aviation located at Islamabad International Airport which offers training for Private Pilot License (PPL) Commercial Pilot License (CPL) with Instrument Rating (IR). Askari Flying Academy holds the edge of Glass cockpit aircraft and Red Bird Full Motion Flight simulator and offers Flight Operations Officer and Cabin Crew Courses.
- Peter Zuckerman, Amanda Padoan Buried in the Sky: The Extraordinary Story of the Sherpa Climbers on K2's Deadliest Day .0393084086 2012 "Sitting to the right of Nazir, Brigadier M. BashirBaz, the head of Askari Aviation, chimed in. “Pakistan treated you well,” he shouted at the Europeans. “Some of you did not pay for evacuations, but we picked you all up. Your mistakes cost Pakistan a great deal of money."
- Simone Moro - The Call Of Ice: Climbing 8000-Meter Peaks in Winter 2014 1594859043 "He proved very capable of managing the difficulties of dealing with Askari Aviation, so capable that the helicopter arrived just two days later to take us to Skardu, with Major Faraq once again at the controls."
- Sarina Singh Lonely Planet Pakistan & the Karakoram Highway 2008 -- Page 341 1741045428 "Askari Aviation (+051- 5505760/2, 0300-8502701; www.askariaviation.com; House 21, Chaklala 1, Rawalpindi) operates rescue services. It requires a US$6000 up-front, refundable cash deposit before flying (understanding that you are liable for costs above US$6000), and a pre-trek briefing at its office. If you're carrying insurance that covers helicopter rescue, a trekking "
- TopNews-4 Aug 2009 Spanish climber feared dead in Pakistani Himalayas "Irfan Mohammad, a spokesman of Pakistan's Askari Aviation said the emergency air service has been contacted by the Spanish embassy in Pakistan for a flight to spot the climber's body but the expedition members were not available to guide the mission."
- Aviation, Askari (2016). "TARIFF– CHARTERS" (PDF). Fleet size.
- Askari Aviation