Asia News Network
The Asia News Network (ANN) is a coalition of 22 leading news organisations from South, Southeast and Northeast Asia. The network covers a region of over 2 billion people across 20 countries. Through the network, members pool resources and expertise to offer in-depth coverage of regional and international issues by presenting local viewpoints on complex topics. The current managing editor is Cod Satrusayang. The latest member to join Asia News Network was the Phnom Penh Post which became a member in July 2017.
- India - The Statesman
- Bangladesh - The Daily Star
- China - China Daily
- Indonesia - The Jakarta Post
- Japan - The Yomiuri Shimbun / The Japan News
- Malaysia - Sin Chew Daily / The Star
- Nepal - The Kathmandu Post
- Philippines - Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Singapore - The Straits Times
- South Korea - The Korea Herald
- Sri Lanka - The Island
- Thailand - The Nation
Eastern Briefing is a daily newsletter put out by ANN which pulls the most interesting stories from member newspapers on the most relevant topics of the day.