|Residence||Mill Valley, California|
Ann Killion is an American sports journalist and author. She has written for Sports Illustrated, San Francisco Chronicle, Comcast Sportsnet, San Jose Mercury News, and The Los Angeles Times. She is the co-author of two books with Olympic gold medalists: Throw Like a Girl: How to Dream Big & Believe in Yourself with Jennie Finch and Solo: A Memoir of Hope with Hope Solo.
Early life and education
Killion was raised in Mill Valley, California and has two brothers, Paul and Tom Killion. She attended Tamalpais High School where she was the sports editor for the school newspaper. She completed her college degree at UCLA and obtained her Master's Degree in Journalism from Columbia University.
- "Ann Killion". KCRW. Retrieved 14 January 2015.
- Almond, Elliott (July 26, 2012). "Bay Area author Ann Killion discusses upcoming Hope Solo book". San Jose Mercury News. Retrieved 14 January 2015.
- "9 Questions for Ann Killion". Marin Magazine. 2015-01-01. Retrieved 2018-06-18.
- Hershon, Marc (January 2015). "9 Questions for Ann Killion". Marin Magazine. Retrieved 14 January 2015.
- "About Ann Killion". Ann Killion. Archived from the original on 22 August 2009. Retrieved 14 January 2015.