1971/1972 (age 46–47)|
|Residence||Seattle, Washington. U.S.|
Duke University (1994)|
Harvard University (MBA)
|Occupation||CFO of Microsoft|
Amy E. Hood (born 1971 or 1972) is an American businesswoman currently serving as the Chief Financial Officer at Microsoft Corporation.
Hood joined Microsoft in 2002 holding positions in the investor relations group. She also served as chief of staff in the Server and Tools Business as well as running the strategy and business development team in the Business division. Previously, she worked at Goldman Sachs in various roles including investment banking and capital markets groups. On May 8, 2013, Microsoft announced Hood would be replacing Peter Klein as the company's chief financial officer.
- "Microsoft names Corporate Vice President Amy Hood as new Microsoft chief financial officer" (Press release). Microsoft. May 8, 2013. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- "Microsoft names insider Amy Hood as CFO". Reuters. May 8, 2013.
- Salary.com, Site built by:. "Compensation Information for Amy E. Hood , Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of MICROSOFT CORP - Salary.com". Salary.com.
- "Form 10-K: Microsoft Corporation". Securities and Exchange Commission. June 30, 2013.
Amy E. Hood, 41 - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Bass, Dina (May 9, 2013). "Microsoft Names Amy Hood as First Female Finance Chief". Bloomberg. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- Tu, Janet (May 8, 2013). "Microsoft names Amy Hood as new chief financial officer". The Seattle Times. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- "The World's 100 Most Powerful Women". Forbes. Retrieved June 25, 2014.