|Minor league affiliations|
|Major league affiliations|
|Previous||St. Louis Cardinals|
|Minor league titles|
|League titles||1955, Eastern League|
40°37′47″N 075°29′00″W / 40.62972°N 75.48333°W
The Allentown Cardinals were a minor league baseball team. Affiliated with the St. Louis Cardinals, they played in the Class B Interstate League between 1944 and 1952; then in the Class A Eastern League from 1954 to 1956.
The Cardinals played at Fairview Field until 1948, when they moved into the new Breadon Field, a steel and concrete stadium that seated 5,000 fans, which was located just north of the city in Whitehall Township. Poor attendance led to the teams demise after the 1956 season.
- Interstate League (Class B)
Did not play in 1953 season
- Eastern League (Class A)