1989 (as Compagnie Corse Mediterranee)|
2000 (as CCM Airlines)
|Hubs||Ajaccio - Campo dell'Oro Airport|
|Secondary hubs||Bastia - Poretta Airport|
|Parent company||Collectivité Territoriale de Corse, Air France-KLM|
|Headquarters||Ajaccio, Corsica, France|
Compagnie Aérienne Corse Méditerranée S.A.E.M. (Corsican: Cumpagnia Aerea Corsa Mediterrania), trading as Air Corsica (formerly CCM Airlines), is a French regional airline with its head office on the grounds of Ajaccio - Campo dell'Oro Airport in Ajaccio, Corsica, France. It operates passenger services from Corsica to continental France. Its main base is Ajaccio - Campo dell’Oro Airport, with hubs at Figari Sud-Corse Airport, Bastia - Poretta Airport and Calvi - Sainte-Catherine Airport.
The airline was established as Compagnie Corse Mediterranee on 1 January 1989 and started services in June 1990. It changed its name to CCM Airlines in November 2000 and to Air Corsica in October 2010. A partnership with Air France has been developed and the network expanded. On 14 June 2005 the airline agreed the purchase of 6 new ATR 72–500 aircraft to replace ATR 72–200, in a contract worth over $100 million. Deliveries took place between late 2005 and mid-2007, with the aircraft being operated under an Air France-KLM franchise on services from the four Corsican airports to Lyon, Marseille and Nice.
The airline is owned by Collectivité Territoriale de Corse (60.37%), Air France (11.94%), Crédit Agricole (7.55%), SNCM (6.68%) and the remainder with 6 smaller investors. It has 653 employees (as of March 2007). Air Corsica operates certain flights as a franchise for Air France and Alitalia. Air Corsica outsources its Passenger Service System, which manages reservations, inventory and pricing to Amadeus using the Altéa system.
- Ajaccio - Ajaccio Napoleon Bonaparte Airport
- Bastia Bastia Poretta Airport
- Calvi - Calvi Airport
- Clermont-Ferrand - Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport Seasonal
- Dole - Dole–Jura Airport Seasonal
- Figari - Figari–Sud Corse Airport
- Lyon - Lyon–Saint-Exupéry Airport
- Marseille - Marseille Provence Airport
- Nantes - Nantes Atlantique Airport Seasonal
- Nice - Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
- Paris - Orly Airport
- Toulon - Toulon–Hyères Airport Seasonal
- Toulouse - Toulouse–Blagnac Airport
- United Kingdom
Air Corsica has codeshare agreements with the following airlines:
- "Relations Clientèle." CCM Airlines. Retrieved on 12 February 2010. "Siège social de CCM Aéroport Napoléon Bonaparte BP 505 – 20186 AJACCIO CEDEX "
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 62.
- Air International, July 2005
- Air Corsica to Start Corsica – Rome Service Jun–Sep 2012 with Alitalia
- "Profile on Air Corsica". CAPA. Centre for Aviation. Archived from the original on 2016-11-03. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 14.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Air Corsica.|