|Founded||11 April 1992|
|Commenced operations||5 January 1993|
|Operating bases||Xi'an Xianyang International Airport|
|Parent company||Hainan Airlines (59.43%)|
|Headquarters||Xi'an, Shaanxi, China|
Air Chang'an (simplified Chinese: 长安航空; traditional Chinese: 長安航空; pinyin: Cháng'ān Hángkōng) is a Chinese domestic airline. Its main operating base is Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, serving several cities in Shaanxi Province. Initially an independent carrier, Air Chang'an merged with Hainan Airlines in 2000 and was later absorbed into that airline. Air Chang'an resumed service as an independent airline in May 2016, providing flights to four Chinese cities with three Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
In December 2015, HNA Group began talks with the Shaanxi provincial government regarding the restoration of Chang'an Airlines as an independent carrier. The airline would return to its original focus of flights within and out of Shaanxi Province. The airline rebranded as its original name and unveiled its own livery. After receiving its air operator certificate in April 2016, Air Chang'an resumed operations as an independent airline the following month on 9 May. The inaugural flight was from Xi'an to Zhuhai. During the customary water salute upon arrival in Zhuhai, the fire engines accidentally sprayed foam instead. As a result, the aircraft had to undergo a safety check, and the return flight was cancelled.
People's Republic of China
- Changchun - Changchun Longjia International Airport
- Dalian - Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport
- Fuzhou - Fuzhou Changle International Airport
- Guilin - Guilin Liangjiang International Airport
- Guiyang - Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport
- Haikou - Haikou Meilan International Airport
- Hailar District - Hulunbuir Hailar Airport
- Hanzhong - Hanzhong Chenggu Airport
- Hefei - Hefei Xinqiao International Airport
- Huai'an - Huai'an Lianshui Airport
- Huaihua - Huaihua Zhijiang Airport
- Jingdezhen - Jingdezhen Luojia Airport
- Lianyungang - Lianyungang Baitabu Airport
- Nanchang - Nanchang Changbei International Airport
- Nantong - Nantong Xingdong Airport
- Ningbo - Ningbo Lishe International Airport
- Sanya - Sanya Phoenix International Airport
- Shenyang - Shenyang Taoxian International Airport
- Shijiazhuang - Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport
- Taizhou - Taizhou Luqiao Airport
- Tongliao - Tongliao Airport
- Tongren - Tongren Fenghuang Airport
- Weifang - Weifang Airport
- Wenzhou - Wenzhou Longwan International Airport
- Xi'an - Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
- Xiamen - Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport
- Xining - Xining Caojiabao International Airport
- Yantai - Yantai Penglai International Airport
- Yichang - Yichang Sanxia Airport
- Yinchuan - Yinchuan Hedong International Airport
- Yingkou - Yingkou Lanqi Airport
- Zhuhai - Zhuhai Jinwan Airport
- "HNA Group to Restore Chang An Air as Independent Carrier". China Aviation Daily. 27 December 2015. Retrieved 8 February 2016.
- Ge, Lena (19 April 2016). "Revived Air Changan Unveils Brand New Livery". China Aviation Daily. Retrieved 4 June 2016.
- "Video: Air ChangAn Inaugural Flight Grounded Due to Foam Canon Salute Instead of Water". China Aviation Daily. 9 May 2016. Retrieved 4 June 2016.
- "China's Air ChangAn Returns to Independent Operations". China Aviation Daily. 6 April 2016. Retrieved 4 June 2016.
- Flight International, 3–9 October 2006
- ":: 长安航空公司 ::". travel.news.cn. Retrieved 2016-07-11.
- "新舟60介绍". www.caac.gov.cn. Retrieved 2016-07-11.