|Traded as||BİST: ADANA|
|The Mediterranean region of Turkey and Cyprus|
|Parent||Oyak Cement Group|
|Website||Adana Çimento official website|
It was founded in 1954, with capital of a TL 5,000,000. In 1957 it produced 150,000 tons and by. 2004 production capacity total increased to 4,094,640 tons per year.
In the early 1950s a government decision was taken to establish a cement industry in Turkey. The Çukurova region was consuming 150,000 tons of cement annually and was therefore one of the locations chosen, with the factory to be sited in the region's biggest city, Adana. The planned capacity of 85,000 tons per year was immediately raised to 150,000 to meet all the local demand, and the factory was built by the newly formed company Çukurova Çimento, with investment from three banks. The machinery was imported from Deutz AG in Germany and the plant was constructed by the Kara-Rahmi Pak company. Work began in 1955 with the production beginning in May 1957. The name of the company was changed to Adana Çimento in 1986.