List of relational database management systems
See DBMS for a shorter list of “typical”, representative database management systems.
Relational by the Date-Darwen-Pascal Model
- Alphora Dataphor (a proprietary virtual, federated DBMS and RAD MS .Net IDE).
- Bandicoot (open source DBMS)
- CsiDB (proprietary C++ library).
- D flat (unreleased MS .Net academic project).
- Duro (free C library).
- Opus (free C libraries).
- Rel (free Java implementation).
- Muldis Rosetta (free Perl implementation).
- Aldat (implemented in Relix and JRelix): A pure relational DBMS implemented in McGill University. It features clear syntax and domain algebra operators.