What you have discovered is love for golden age progressive rock, when songs were not just calm and mesmerizing, but the lyrics were also deep, meaningful and they were complemented by extraordinary music!
Not many people appreciate such beautiful music nowadays, so good to see such love for one of my favourite bands.
Some similar bands/artists and their songs you may like are:
- Porcupine Tree - Russia on Ice, Trains, Arriving somewhere but not here. A good progressive band from the relatively recent times (the 90s).
- The Doors - When the music's over, Hello I love you, Riders on the storm, Light my fire, L.A. woman, The Ghost Song. Psychedelic music at it's best.
- The Who - Won't get fooled again, Baba O' Riley, Who are you, Behind blue eyes.
- Oasis - Champagne supernova, Wonderwall, Don't look back in anger.
- Dire Straits - Brothers in arms.
Other long, deep progressive songs you might like:
- Dogs, Shine on you crazy diamond (all parts, don't listen to them separately, it's a 26 minute masterpiece), by Pink Floyd.
- In the court of the Crimson King, Starless, by King Crimson.
- Firth of Fifth, by Genesis.
Listen to any Pink Floyd songs from the Syd Barret era (their earlier works were more psychedelic owing to Syd's contributions), you might like them.
If you like listening to guitar (you just might), try something from Steve Vai or Joe Satriani.
Keep discovering great music, cheers.